Unfortunately, not everyone is sensible so we do have some rules.
* The only method to be used is that method being studied on the day unless otherwise directed.
* Educational material, toys and obstacles are not for loan. Please do not ask to borrow as most of it belongs to our Group Leaders and please respect the equipment so generaously loaned to RAI.
* Participating children are welcome on the basis of your child, you care for it. No creche or baby change facilities are available. Children will not be allowed into the horse paddocks without adequate supervision. Unruly children and their parents will be asked to leave.
* Colts and stallions are not welcome without prior arrangement.
* Dogs are not welcome. Dogs will be chained up upon arrival.
* No alcohol, BYO food and drink. Glen and Julia will make available the BBQ on fine days but please be prepared for inclement weather.
* Riders must wear helmets and boots and all horse equipment must be well fitting and in good repair. No horse is to be loaded onto a horse float without it being secured to a suitable vehicle.
* NO horse or human abuse will be tolerated.
* No person will be able to participate prior to signing an insurance waiver.
* At all times consideration and respect for the property and the safety of others is to be exercised.
*Riverina Arabians Inc. and Nashama Stud reserve the right to refuse a potential participant to ask a participant to leave
*Entry onto the property and participation is completely at the participants own risk.
* Filming of equine examinations may be arranged privately with Glen.
* No participant is to enter any other paddock or yard without being accompanied by Glen, Julia or Nicole. At all times Nashama Stud's stallions and colts are off-limits, without exception.
* Any hoof or health demonstrations will be done on Nashama Stud's own, Clinic trained horses. Person's requesting professional work must make prior arrangement with Glen and will be charged the going rate. RAI requests that all participants respect that the professionals that may attend horsemanhip days are not there to attend participants horses for free.